OUR VISION Dakota OutRight’s vision is to be a leader of positive change for the LGBTQIA communities in central and western North Dakota by:
- Providing educational resources and outreach
- Creating safe spaces for information, community events, and celebrations
- Advocating for basic legal protections, (ie. employment, housing, anti-discrimination, marriage equality)
- Creating and identifying allies in state and local government, and
- Fostering camaraderie among LGBTQIA community and allies to achieve visibility and acceptance
How You Can Help
- Learn more about LBGTQIA issues and how those impact the lives of people around you
- Vocally and visibly support basic legal protections, (i.e. non-discrimination for employment and housing)
- Get involved in community committees that Dakota OutRight offers: Outreach, Events, Pride, etc.
- Become a sustaining donor of Dakota OutRight by becoming a member! Learn more here.