Dakota OutRight’s Mission is to serve the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual (LGBTQIA) community of North Dakota with a focus in the capital city and surrounding areas by:
- Increasing visibility
- Providing resources and information
- Advocating for equality
- Creating safe spaces for connection, support, and celebration.
How You Can Help
- Learn more about LBGTQIA issues and how those impact the lives of people around you
- Vocally and visibly support basic legal protections, (i.e. non-discrimination for employment and housing)
- Get involved in community committees that Dakota OutRight offers: Outreach, Events, Pride, etc. Please complete the form below if you would like to help volunteer.
- Become a sustaining donor of Dakota OutRight by becoming a member! Learn more here.